More About Streaming
• MSO Local Origination
• MSO Leased Access
• Edge Broadcast Networks
• Long-form Advertising
• Local VOD
• Commercial Services
• Dynamic Advertising
• Multi-user, Remote Contribution
• Moderation, Previews & Notifications
• Drag & Drop Uploads
• Cloud Transcoding
• Series & Timeslot Assignment
• Powerful Recurring Scheduling Rules
• Manage Multiple Channels & Edge Networks
• Seamless Integration With TelVue® Servers
• CableLabs® ADI 1.1 metadata
• Streamline Contribution Process
• Contribute & Schedule From Anywhere
• Ensure Proper Content Format
• Eliminate On-premise Media Drop Off & Encoding
• Save Time Scheduling Channels
• Distribute Content & Series Management Workload
• Securely & Easily Manage Share
Cloud-Based Broadcast Channel Management--TelVue®
Connect™ is a powerful, cloud-based Broadcast CMS that streamlines multi-user contribution, transcoding, content management and scheduling, and makes all these functions accessible from any web-browser.
TelVue Connect makes it easy to manage and aggregate programming for local origination channels, leased access channels, PEG channels, shared channels, any channel with multiple external contributors, complete edge broadcast networks, and VOD services.
TelVue Connect can deliver content and scheduling data to a broadcast server in your facility, your TelVue® CloudCast™ hosted broadcast system, or your VOD platform.
With TelVue Connect, your operation can:
Simplify the workflow for any channel or shared channels with multiple external contributors.
Eliminate the need for dedicated ingest and encoding equipment at your facility, saving your staff and your contributors significant time.
Automate the transcoding so that all content you receive is properly formatted for broadcast or VOD.
Aggregate ad content for dynamic advertising.
Moderate contributed content from a single, previewable Web interface.
Distribute the scheduling workload to trusted producers.
Deliver content and scheduling data to your broadcast server.
Collect and download metadata in CableLabs® ADI format.